Make-A-Wish® is counting on the local community, especially truck drivers, to make the Convoy a success. The funds raised at the Convoy typically support over 75% of the wishes granted in the Susquehanna Valley each year. There are nearly 500 local children with critical illnesses waiting for their wishes to come true.
Drivers will leave Manheim Pennsylvania Auto Auction at 1:30pm on May 9th. Make-A-Wish® will be broadcasting live on their Facebook page for fans to watch at home. Facebook Live will include drivers departing the parking lot, a view from inside a special Convoy driver’s truck, and a location along the route. There will be several ways to participate in the Convoy and Make-A-Wish® encourages all community members to support this event.
The 2021 Mother’s Day Truck Convoy will have several ways to participate from home, including many of the Convoy traditions:
- Sign up to be a driver: The Convoy is still accepting drivers for valuable spots in the 100 truck Convoy. You can register at wishconvoy.org. If you are not a driver and want to support a driver’s fundraising efforts, please do so at wishconvoy.org.
- Celebrate and cheer for the trucks as they go by: The Mother’s Day Truck Convoy route can be found here.
- Livestream: Join Make-A- Wish® on May 9th beginning at 1:00pm. For more information, please visit wishconvoy.org and follow us on the 2021 Mother’s Day Truck Convoy Facebook Event Page.
- Pickup Mother’s Day Chicken Dinner and Merchandise: Pick up your Convoy Mother’s Day Chicken Dinner and merchandise at a location to be determined.
- Auction: Like last year, many items will be available for bidding starting on May 1st and continuing through May 10th.
- Make a Donation: Help Make-A- Wish® reach their fundraising goal of $300,000 by making a donation at wishconvoy.org
1190 Lancaster Road
Manheim, Pennsylvania 17545