Barbecue season has begun, so come on over to our farm and help us celebrate the start of summer.
We are starting the celebration with the grand opening of our new Amish chicken barbeque stand. David, his wife Liz, and their 5 children will be barbequing all day from 9:00 to 5:00 p.m. every Thursday, Friday and Saturday now through October. They have several delicious lunch and dinner options that will have you coming back every weekend (see full menu below). Enjoy your chicken barbeque meal right here on our 15-acre farm.
During our Celebrate Summer event we will have several fun activities for the whole family!
• Corn hole – you can’t have a picnic without the iconic game of corn hole
• Face painting – every festival needs face painting
• Meadow tea – the PA Dutch way
• Fresh produce stand – nothing better than fresh, summertime vegetables
• New! Tractor Trails – a fun activity for kids and adults alike
• Chicken barbeque – they even have iced coffee!
• Buggy rides – $5.00 cash per person for the ride of your life.
We will have all our resident artisans celebrating with us, including Elam, our Amish farrier! Come hungry and plan to stay the day. Summer has arrived!
Contact: Jamie Burkhart
Phone: (717) 394-6185
09:00 am - 05:00 pm
2395 Covered Bridge Drive
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17602
Free entrance with purchase of guided tour.