Civil War Living History Days at The Star Barn Village
General Admission Days
Friday, August 16, from 1-8 p.m.
Saturday, August 17, from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday, August 17, from 6-10 p.m.
Pricing for General Admission
$15 – Adults
$10 – Seniors (age 62 or older)
$10 – Military
$10 – Children 6 – 18
Free – Children 5 and under
Pricing for Victorian Ball
Victorian Ball includes:
Saturday General Admission & Activities
Hors d’oeuvres and Dinner in The Star Barn
Traditional dance demonstrations, audience participation; recreating the grace and beauty of this era
General Admission Activities
• Re-enactor demonstrations and displays throughout the property
• World-class artifacts and pieces of history on display
• Demonstrations by period artisans and craftsman demonstrating a variety of skills
• Drive through the restored Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge
• Self-guided tour of all buildings and attractions at The Star Barn Village and Reflective Oaks Prayer Walk
• Shepherd’s Staff Petting Zoo with alpacas, donkeys, miniature pony and pot-bellied pig
• Firepits and yard games throughout the property
• Tractor-pulled wagons and pony rides
• Browse The Star Barn Museum and Art Gallery
• Train rides for purchase
• Food available for purchase by C&J Catering
• Souvenirs and gifts available at The Sower and The Seed Shoppe
Train Rides – Friday and Saturday
Friday train runs from 1:30-7 p.m.
Saturday train runs from 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Enjoy a nostalgic train ride on the Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad. Ride the replica of an 1848 Pioneer Coach, see the restored 1844 Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge, tour the replica of the 1865 Lincoln Funeral Car, the United States, with narrative about the history of the train and the property.
Purchase Train Tickets Day of Event
$5 Children 6 – 12
Free: Children 5 and under
Lincoln Funeral Car & Pioneer Coach Are Not Handicap Accessible
For additional information: 717-287-6285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are You a Re-enactor?
Register at stonegablesestate.com/reenactor-registration
Contact: Ben Hemphill
Phone: (717) 287-6285
1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania 17022
$10 - $75