Join Star Barn Village in celebrating America’s 245th birthday on SATURDAY, JULY 3, 2021. Enjoy good food and homemade ice cream, festivities, and fireworks!
Purchase of a parking ticket includes the following highlights and activities:
• A self-guided tour of The Star Barn Village which includes the historic and fully restored 1877 Star Barn and its associated outbuildings (including The Hog Barn, Chicken Coop, and Carriage House).
• A self-guided tour of the fully restored 1860 Ironstone Ranch (main and mini barns).
• A self-guided tour of the 1844 Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge.
• The Reflective Oaks Prayer Walk (half-mile).
• A walk through the white pine tunnel.
• Relaxing on benches near Lake Liberty and on the Eagle’s Nest Gazebo.
• A self-guided tour of the recently restored 1880 Millersburg Barn.
• Watch several of Jerry Albert’s large remote-controlled World War II model battleships as they navigate Lake Liberty.
• The Star Barn Museum and Art Gallery featuring a new Lancaster County collection of Civil War artifacts, photographs, and five (5) rare H. E. Leman guns made in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Also new is a fully restored 1936 Mac fire truck cab from the Lancaster Fire Company and a 1920’s Texaco glass gas pump.
• Watch The Star Barn DVD documentary, “The Moving of an Icon, A Window into Our Past” throughout the day. Copies of the DVD are for sale in the gift shop.
• Virtual photo booth by FX Photo Booths.
• The Shepherd’s Staff Petting Zoo with alpacas, donkeys, a miniature pony, and a pot-bellied pig.
• Tractor-pulled wagon shuttle rides to and from the train and Ironstone Ranch.
• Use of firepits for s’mores.
• Yard games (cornhole, ladder golf).
• Music in the courtyard.
• Information table.
• Fireworks at approximately 9:00 p.m.
For an additional price, you can also experience pony rides, ice cream, wine, craft beer, shopping, hitch wagon rides and more.
Phone: (717) 902-9791
1 Hollinger Ln
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania 17022