The Great Grow Along is a three-day online event, March 19-21, 2021, where lifestyle taste-makers, plant gurus, and cutting-edge designers will offer engaging and accessible garden content to help empower the 16 million new people who took up the hobby in 2020 and ensure they become lifelong gardeners.
The Great Grow Along, hosted by Garden Media Group (based in Kennett Square), offers more than 30 sessions with a wide variety of speakers for less than $30 per ticket. Top speakers include acclaimed author and interior stylist Hilton Carter, ‘Farmer Nick’ Cutsumpas, David Mizijewski of the National Wildlife Federation, author and foodscaping expert Brie Arthur, and many more. Additional experts from organizations such as, The Davey Tree Expert Company, Bonide, Bushel and Berry, Power Planter, Timber Press, Cool Springs Press, Bloomscape, American Meadows and more, will join us.
Six tracks will be offered over the three days, including:
- Edible Gardening: Edibles, seed starting, fruit, veggies, and more
- Urban Gardening: Building raised beds, small space fruit, and all your small space gardening needs
- Pollinators & Plants: Understanding natives, pollinators, plant selection, and more
- DIY Landscaping: Tree care basics, think like a landscape designer, container design, and more
- Houseplants: Fundamentals, light, propagation, pet-safe plants, and more
- Dig Deeper: Organics, soil testing, compost, xeriscaping, permaculture, chickens, and more
Phone: (610) 444-3040
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania N/A