The Star Barn Village Fall Harvest Day
The Star Barn is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as well as with the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission. We celebrate this national treasure of gothic revival architecture that was moved and preserved in its entirety to Stone Gables Estate, formerly the Klein Chocolate factory homestead in Elizabethtown, PA.
Please join us for The Star Barn Village Fall Harvest Day.
• Self-guided Walking Tour of The Star Barn Village
• Leviathan Full Scale Steam Locomotive Fired Up, Steaming & Whistling
• The Shepherd’s Staff Petting Zoo: alpacas, fainting goats, miniature horses, sheep, rabbits, donkeys, pot-bellied pig and our very own unicorn
• Yard Games, Music, Flower Gardens
• Food and Drinks by C&J Catering available to purchase and enjoy in the upper level of The Star Barn
• Memorabilia in The Sower and the Seed Shoppe available to purchase
• Pony Rides and Tractor Pulled Wagon Rides with Property Tour available to purchase
• Steam Engine Churned Home-Made Ice Cream available to purchase
• Walk and Talk in the Village with John Enterline, Stone Gables Estate’s Horticulturist
• Meet Bob LeMin, author of “Artist David Brumbach” in The Star Barn Museum & Art Gallery
Guests will receive a full-color commemorative Star Barn booklet with before and after photographs. The event entrance will be at Newville Road in Elizabethtown, PA.
Contact: Gail Shane
Phone: (717) 902-9791 ext 1202
12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania 17022
Free Admission. Limited Parking Tickets Available. $20 per car, $30 per oversized car (9+)