February is known as the month of “love.” So, here are a few simple things that I “love” to do in February (and on most days that end in -y) that don’t cost a dime.
1. Spending time with my family (always).
2. Singing: “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing LOUD for all to hear!”
3. Kicking off my work shoes/socks and putting on thick, fuzzy socks.
4. Hearing the crunch of snow under my feet while walking down a nice, quiet road.
5. Drinking hot chocolate on Sunday afternoons.
6. Cracking open a box of Queen Anne Milk Chocolate Cherry Cordials, usually around Christmastime, but February is a good month to eat them, too. (February 14 is Valentine’s Day, duh?!)
7. Sitting by the heater and reading a good book (or watching a cozy movie/binge watch TV shows taped earlier during the week).
8. Playing a board game or creating something artsy.
9. Organizing my closet, kitchen or filing cabinet (basically organizing anything in my house; we bought a house and moved 3 months ago).
10. Sitting inside the house with a cup of coffee while watching our daughter and 1-year-old huskimo play outside in the snow.
Have a fabulous February! Stay warm, y’all.