Courtesy of Greenfield Restaurant & Bar, Kim Riedel
- 1 ounce Black Pepper Simple Syrup
- Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 ounce Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- 1 ounce Raspberry Iced Tea
- 1-2 grinds fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 ounces Penn 1681 Vodka
- Ginger Ale
- To make the simple syrup, add whole peppercorns to the boiling water/sugar; strain the syrup to remove the peppercorns.
- Muddle two strawberries.
- Add all ingredients (except ginger ale) plus ice to a martini tin and shake.
- Pour into a pilsner glass and top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with a whole strawberry, cracked pepper and a straw.