- Simple Syrup
- Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1 oz Monin Gingerbread Syrup
- 2 oz Bacardi Big Apple Rum
- 2 oz Apple Juice
- splash of Lemon Juice
- Apple slices
- To make simple syrup, take equal parts of sugar and water and combine them in a pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. When the sugar has completely dissolved, remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool and thicken. Bottle the mixture, which can be refrigerated for up to one month.
- Place 1/2 cup of simple syrup and 4 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs on separate plates.
- Dip outside rim of martini glass into simple syrup, then into graham cracker crumbs several times to ensure coverage.Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine rum, gingerbread syrup, apple juice and lemon juice.
- Shake with ice in a cocktail shaker and strain into rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with red apple slice.