Santa…! Sleigh bells…! S’mores….! And did we mention shopping? All the best traditions of the holiday season are coming to Bird-in-Hand’s annual Christmas Village. Join us for two days of fun, good food and family festivities.
We’ll have lots of free activities for all ages, plus carriage rides around the village and an outdoor Snowflake Station where you can purchase yummy hot chocolate, our famous fresh baked goods and Gingerbread Cookie Kits with everything you need to decorate a delicious holiday treat. And be sure to step inside the Bakery & Cafe to check out our selection of Seasonal Specialty Beverages.
Friday, December 9 from 3:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Meet Santa Claus
- Visit and take photos with reindeer
- Enjoy a S’mores Bonfire starting at 5 p.m.
- Get a head start on holiday gift shopping at our local stores
- Dine onsite at the Bakery & Cafe or the Snowflake Station
- Learn how Conestoga Valley Christian Community Services helps our community
Saturday, December 10 from 9:00 a.m. – noon
- Free gift for the first 75 kids
- Take photos in Santa’s sleigh
- Post your letters in Santa’s Mail Drop for express North Pole delivery
- Holiday balloons
- Kid’s glitter tattoos and sand art making
- WJTL Kids’ Cookie Break with music, giveaways and more
- Carol with the cast of The Christmas Tree Ship from 10:30-11:30
- Carriage rides around the village ($6/adult; $4/children under 12)
- Enter to win prizes
- Stay for lunch at the Cafe or purchase items to go
Phone: (717) 768-8271
2715 Old Philadelphia Pike
Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania 17505