Fall Open House At Thaddeus Stevens College Of Technology
Open House offers a unique and engaging in-person opportunity to explore all that Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology has to offer. While visiting us for Open House, plan to spend time in your future program of study, talking with faculty, current students, and alumni. Connect with various support offices via information sessions. Speak with industry and other postsecondary partners regarding the opportunities that await after earning a degree from TSCT. An education from Thaddeus Stevens College can set you apart. The College focused on high-demand career paths, with an emphasis on family-thriving wages. Our mission is to provide equitable access to the opportunity for an education. In 2022, 95 percent of our students had a job following graduation, with the other 5 percent seeking continued education. The average income for a 2022 graduate was $47,500. Visit website for schedule of events for the day.
Phone: (717) 537-0670
08:30 am - 01:00 pm
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
750 East King Street
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17602