Want to learn more about where your food comes from and how it’s produced with care? Please join us for an afternoon of farm food and fun!
This is a real food community celebration for the whole family. Don’t just learn about your food, take it further. See first-hand how your food is grown, and chat with those that produce it and enjoy it with you.
- Spend time with the cows, chicks, and pigs.
- Eat a homemade family-style farm lunch under a tent in the pasture. Healthy snacks and yummy desserts will also be served.
- Go on a wagon ride or a pony ride.
- Tour the facilities.
- Shop on the farm and get access to the best prices we offer! This experience cannot be missed. You’ll get to see first hand what it’s like to pack an order.
- Meet some of the farms you get food from. They’ll be there offering samples of their foods.
- Chat with the farmer and the Miller’s Bio Farm staff.
This event is for Miller’s Bio Farm customers, supporters, family, and friends. It’s open to everyone.
Tickets cost $20 per adult and $10 for kids ages 6 and up. Kids 5 and under are free!
Kids are absolutely welcome and encouraged to explore and play on the farm. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Some notes to help you prepare for the event:
- Wear clothes you are willing to get dirty.
- The event is 100% outside, so prepare for the weather!
- If you are bringing kids, it is recommended that you also bring a change of clothes for them. There is a sandbox and plenty of healthy dirt to play in at the farm.
- If you are traveling from afar, you may wish to stay overnight in Lancaster County. Here is are some Amish farms you can rent for overnight stays: www.amishfarmstay.com. And, here is another resource to find places to stay and things to do: www.discoverlancaster.com.
Phone: (717) 786-7895
10:00 am - 03:00 pm
523 Valley Road
Quarryville, Pennsylvania 17566