The Junior League of Lancaster invites kids and adults alike to participate in the 16th Annual Run4Luck. To ensure the safety of all race participants and volunteers, the run will be held virtually.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Complete your 4-mile run or 2-mile walk any time March 13-17. Take pictures and share them with us via email or Facebook.
- When your race is complete, post your time in Run Sign-up. Winners will be announced on Saturday, March 20.
BAG & SHIRT PICK-UP:
- Two drive through pick-up times at Lancaster Country Day School (725 Hamilton Road, Lancaster, PA 17603):
- Friday, March 12, 4-7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 13, 9 a.m. to noon
- Please Note: Shirts that are not picked up Friday, March 12, or Saturday, March 13, will be mailed after the event to the address provided in registration (Only t-shirts will be mailed).
- While all who register before 11:59 p.m. March 17, are guaranteed a shirt, only those who register before Feb. 27 are guaranteed its availability at Bag and Shirt Pick Up. Those who register after Feb. 27, will receive a confirmation email on Thursday, March 11, if your shirt has been printed and is ready for pick up.
- Early Registration: $25 through Feb. 27. Guarantees long sleeve performance t-shirt and race bag will be available for pick-up on March 12 and 13.
- Late Registration: $35 after Feb. 27. Includes long sleeve performance, watch for email to learn if your shirt is ready for pick up or will be mailed after event.
- Online registration will close at 11:59 p.m. March 17.
- Team Registration: $22/person for teams of 5 or more participants. MUST REGISTER BY Feb. 27.
- Kids Fun Run: $10 per child. Kids t-shirts and kids race bags will be available on a first come first serve basis at pick-up.
Phone: (717) 392-2415
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17602