Discover our newest experience…an evening of outdoor dining, music and friends in the Village. This special fall evening takes place under the twinkling lights of the Village as you dine on a bountiful fall menu carefully prepared by our chef and foodservice director TJ Quinn. Invite a few friends and celebrate the beginning of Autumn.
Enjoy live entertainment all evening long and visit the Waltz Wine Bar where you can purchase wine by the bottle or glass and locally crafted beer. Dress for comfort and style as you experience our first outdoor dinner in the Village.
• 6:30pm-7:30pm: Check-in and Mocktail Hour featuring butlered hors d’oeuvres and signature mocktails at the stage area
• 7:30pm-9:30pm: Find your table and serve yourself at the many delicious food stations featuring:
- Grilled Salmon
- Jerk Chicken
- Roasted Vegetables
- Street Corn
- Seasonal Tossed Salad
- Potato Salad
- Cold beverage station with water, ice tea and lemonade
- Warm beverage station with coffee and hot chocolate
- S’more Dessert Area where you can roast a marshmallow and put together your own s’more
* In the case of inclement weather the event moves indoors to the Harvest Cafe and Kling House Restaurant with a plated meal featuring the same menu
EVENT DATE & SEATING TIME:
Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 6:30pm
Adult: $55.00 per person
Please note: pricing includes gratuity.
Phone: (717) 768-8261
3529 Old Philadelphia Pike
Intercourse, Pennsylvania 17534