Join us for the Something Used Wedding Yard Sale!
This specialty event provides recently married brides, DIY vendors, wedding planners, and others the opportunity to make money off of their gently used or handmade wedding items while providing brides and grooms the opportunity to create the wedding of their dreams at an affordable price.
This event features flea market-style vendor tables for former brides and small crafters as well as tables for wedding-related businesses bringing low-priced or discounted items to sell.
Masks and social distancing guidelines are encouraged. Please allow plenty of space around yourself and others when in lines and at vendor tables.
BECOME A VENDOR
You sell your items and get 100% of the profit!
Are you a newlywed that’s ready to see a return on some of the money spent on your big day? Sign up for a vendor table where you can sell all of your wedding-related items, like:
- Table decor
- Table cloths, chargers & placemats
- Plates & utensils
- Food serving pieces & labeling signs
- Venue decor
- Lights, candles, lanterns & votives
- Card boxes
- Event signs
- Photo albums
- Wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses & flower girl dresses
- Fashion & hair accessories
- Occasion shoes
- Wedding favors
- Bachelorette party accessories
- Bridal shower accessories
- Cake stands, toppers & serving pieces
- Vintage & handmade items
- Flowers & vases
- Wine, cocktail, beer & water glasses
- Table numbers
- Ring pillows
- Photo booth props
- Ribbons & baskets
- …and more! You name it, you can sell it!
INFORMATION & TIPS FOR VENDORS
- $30 to reserve a space (this fee is non-refundable).
- $30 tables are available to private party newlyweds and “Etsy” hobby/craft sellers.
- You may purchase one additional table space for $20; multiple tables will be placed side by side.
- No table sharing.
- Please remember to bring small cash bills and coins to make change.
- Table reservations will be taken until sold out or through May 12th at noon.
- Vendor load-in will begin at 9:00 am. You must be set up and ready to sell by 12:00pm on the event day. Early Bird tickets will allow a limited number (50) of attendees to enter the event at 12:00pm; general admission will begin at 12:30pm.
- $150 for commercial sellers (retail store or business owners).
- $5 General Admission can be purchased online after early bird tickets are sold out.
- $20 Early Bird Admission tickets – Early Bird ticket holders can access the flea market 30 min prior to general admission entry. *Only 50 early bird tickets available for purchase.* (No refunds will be given).
- 4 Early Bird tickets per order max; 6 General Admission tickets per order max.
INFORMATION & TIPS FOR SHOPPERS
- With this very popular event, everyone is looking for great items at great prices, so lines will form early.
- Please be patient and courteous and be prepared for a large crowd.
- We suggest coming with more than one person. If you buy items and you are parked far away, you can have your friend/family/fiancé get the car and pull up to load your vehicle.
- Due to the large number of attendees, sellers may sell out of most/all of their items before the end of the event.
- If you plan to try on gowns, we encourage you to wear leggings or something fitted so the gowns easily fit over. Also, no makeup or heavy perfumes if you are trying on gowns.
- Please remember to bring small cash bills to make sales easier. Vendors typically accept cash only.
12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
108 Shenks Lane
Millersville, Pennsylvania 17551