Serves 4-6, depending on serving size
If you like ceviche, then you will love the flavors of this salad. Bright lime acidity, cool cucumber and cilantro bring a refreshing burst of flavors to tender, cooked snow crab meat. Ripe avocado adds a touch of creaminess, and the nutritional powerhouse quinoa brings it all together by soaking up the amazing juices that result from these other ingredients, ensuring great flavor in every bite!
- 1 cup Snow Crab Leg Meat, picked from approximately 2 defrosted snow-crab clusters
- 1/2 Seedless Cucumber, halved, thinly sliced into half-moon slices
- 1 Tomato, ripe, large, cored, large dice
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced into 1” matchstick-sized pieces
- 1Avocado, Hass variety, firm-ripe, halved, pitted, peeled and large dice
- 1 Lime, fresh, juice of
- 2 Pomelos, remove rind and cut into sections
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Quinoa, tri-colored, cooked, cooled
- To Taste: Salt, Pepper and Cumin
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the above ingredients and gently toss together until evenly mixed. Taste and season to taste with salt, pepper and cumin. Serve immediately for best flavors and textures.