Parmesan chips are a must in every cook’s arsenal. They’re easy to make and become an impressive garnish for soups and salads, but they offer a temptation for the cook, too. Try just one, and you’ll have trouble getting them out of the kitchen.
Makes about 15
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 teaspoon All-purpose Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a nonstick silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Stir together the Parmigiano-Reggiano and flour. Make teaspoon-sized mounds of the cheese mixture on the liner, leaving about 2 inches between each mound.
- Bake the chips until pale golden, about 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, and then transfer to a rack to cool completely.