Celebrate the dad’s in your life while supporting local businesses!
- Plants for his garden from a local greenhouse like Tudbinks or Frey’s.
- Grilling, smoking or BBQ supplies from Lancaster BBQ Supply.
- His favorite libation from one of Lancaster’s many breweries, wineries, cideries and distilleries.
- A Father’s Day Box from Creatively Lancaster or Ville + Rue.
- An outdoor adventure from Refreshing Mountain.
- Peruse Festoon’s men collection.
- A Pop ‘N Box full of delicious treats from Pop ‘N Dough. Preorder via Instagram or Facebook by June 20.
- New reading material from Aaron’s Books.
- A stylish find from Ellicott & Co.
- For Father’s Day Dinner, let one of these local eateries do the work.
Gibraltar is offering patio and takeout service for Father’s Day. Special menu coming soon.
Blackworth Lititz has a Dads and Grads Family Style Menu which is available through June 21.
Iron Hill Brewery is offering Father’s Day Craft Kits for a ready to grill meal.